What MediSked Connect Exchange offers?
- Secure, Cloud-Based Data Warehouse.
- Reduce your infrastructure investments and rest easy knowing your data is stored in a secure, performance-optimized, HIPAA-compliant data warehouse.
- Eliminate data silos with bi-directional data sharing: our powerful interface engine supports both industry-standard and proprietary data formats, allowing you to send or receive data in real-time or at scheduled intervals.
- Interface & System Monitoring Tools.
- Oversee the health of your IT systems and data integrations with intuitive administration tools, transaction logs, error reports, and proactive system notifications.
- Robust Reporting Catalog.
- Make the most of the information in your data warehouse with a library of standard reports developed to meet the most common reporting needs of human services organizations.
Interactive Report Builder
When standard reports aren’t enough, a powerful report builder is available to design, save, and share interactive reports and dashboards. Easily join and query datasets, apply filter logic, and create visual analyses for tailored insights.
Derive new insights from your data with geographic visualizations that allow you to optimize caseload assignments and service delivery, review hospitalization patterns, identify trends in community integration, and more.
Advanced Cohort Designer
Define, monitor, and engage specific cohorts to deliver targeted and effective population health strategies, grouping individuals by demographics, risk-level, care plan goals or objectives, chronic disease state, or screening/prevention needs for nuanced intervention and analysis.
Quality Measure Reporting
Maximize individual and population outcomes while ensuring early and ongoing compliance with organizational performance measures: real-time quality measure reporting identifies progress to date, forecasted values, and recommended individuals to engage to maximize outcomes.
Data Access Tools
Improve the quality of care with sophisticated data access controls and share insights with authorized providers directly within the platform: curate dashboards for specific individuals, caseloads, cohorts or populations, allowing third-party users to access specific information most relevant to those they support.
User Audit Log
Enhance your information security with instant access to user history at the individual and organization-wide level to track when accounts are created, deleted, or modified and prevent and identify improper or unauthorized activity.
Single Sign-On Capability
Centralize the login process with a unified experience that allows users to access and seamlessly navigate between all MediSked platforms through one portal and a single set of login credentials.