The iQ200 series produces shortened TAT with standardized results. By leveraging proprietary Digital Flow Morphology technology using Auto-particle Recognition (APR) software, urine particles are isolated, identified and characterized on the screen to virtually eliminate the need for manual microscopy. The iQ200 series instruments are available as either stand-alone instruments or they can be connected to an iChemVELOCITY urine chemistry system to form an automated iRICELL workcell.
Increased clinical confidence
- Digital Flow Morphology and APR software deliver standardized results for improved accuracy.
- Multiple parameters provide a complete picture of specimen status for better insight.
- Quality results support better patient management.
- Urine culture indicator checklist assists in highlighting samples that may require urine culture.
- On-screen verification of results improves TAT.
- Edit-free Release technology auto-releases results based on user-defined parameters to increase walk-away efficiency.
- Auto-classification of 12 particle types with 27 sub-categories reduces manual reviews and repeat testing.